Delices and Gourmandises’ apple tartlets
You are fond of Delices and Gourmandises’ apple tartlets and always need to have some for dessert or tea time? You can order them anytime on our website and we will ensure door delivery with great pleasure. However, when you have unexpected guests, schedule might be very tight. The solution: bake them yourself following this very simple recipe!
A fine, golden pastry, garnished with generous chunks of apple and sprinkled with a few grains of sugar.
Find the authentic taste of apple tartlets
Like all Delices and Gourmandises’ products, its apple tartlets are elaborated following the traditional recipe and using fresh, healthy ingredients to delight your taste buds with no risk for your health or your weight!
For 6 people, you will need:
For the pastry:
– 300 g flour
– 125 g butter
– 1 tablespoon oil soup (to fill molds without greasing and make the dough crispier)
– 5 or 6 apples
– 1 dl water
Start with the dough
– Mix the flour, butter, oil and water in a bowl.
– Roll out the pastry and line 6 tart pans.
– Prick the dough with fork and place the molds in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
For the filling:
– Peel the apples and cut them into strips.
– Arrange them in tight rosettes on the dough. If you prefer, you can make them melt by cooking them quickly in a pan with a tablespoon of water and some sugar.
– Finish by sprinkling granulated sugar.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200 ° C, thermostat 6-7.
It’s time to get cooking. In your hot oven, bake your pies for 15 to 25 minutes until they turn to a nice blond color. If the top browns too quickly while baking, cover with an aluminum foil.
In forty-five short minutes in total, you will have delicious tartlets, as golden and crispy as Delices and Gourmandises’. Whether eaten hot or cold, they are ideal for dessert or to accompany a cup of tea.