Delices and Gourmandises’ coconut macaroons
For pastries lovers, the coconut macaroons proposed on the online store Delices and Gourmandises are exactly what you need, all you have to do is order. But in case of unexpected guests, while your parcel is on its way, you can try make some on your own. Here’s the secret of homemade exquisite coconut macaroons. Quick and easy to make, they will treat the entire family!
Taste the authentic coconut macaroons
Recreate the authentic taste of coconut macaroons prepared the traditional way by Delices and Gourmandises’ confectioners and artisans. Your taste buds will thank you, and there’s no risk for your health or your weight since they only contain fresh and healthy ingredients.
For 20 to 22 coconut macaroons, you will need:
– 14 ounces sweetened shredded coconut (no more to avoid your macaroons being dry and flimsy and will fall apart in your hands.)
– 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
– 2 extra-large egg whites at room temperature
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
– Mix your condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer, it will give you moist macaroons.
– Add the coconut and make sure the mixture seems wet. If it seems dry, add 1 more egg white.
– Whip the egg whites until they make medium-firm peaks. The, carefully fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
– Take 2 teaspoons of the mixture per macaroon or use a 1 ¾ or 2-inch diameter ice cream scoop and place it on the baking sheet.
– If you want, you can add sprinkles or an almond to dress up your coconut macaroons before placing them into the oven if you don’t want to leave them plain and simple.
– It’s time to get cooking your macaroons until they turn golden brown. Do not overbake them as they may dry out.
Aren’t these thirty-five minutes worth being used to bake these irresistible coconut macaroons, sweet, moist, and chewy on the inside with a delightfully crisp exterior? Serve with a good cup of tea or coffee and don’t forget to send your online order on Delices and Gourmandises’ website to avoid being short of your favorite pastry!