The Delices and Gourmandises chocolate wafers
Whether to finish lunch on a sweet note or to satisfy the hunger with a gourmet snack at any time of the day, chocolate wafers are all indicated. Although Delices & Gourmandises offers some in its online store, you may as well prepare it at your home by following this recipe:
Fresh ingredients and a traditional recipe
Like all products offered by Delices and Gourmandises, chocolate wafers are made with healthy, fresh and high-quality products following a traditional recipe so that you get crispy wafers filled with smooth chocolate cream.
For thirty wafers, you will need:For wafers:
– 200 g flour
– 150 g brown sugar
– 12 cl of milk
– 1 pinch salt
For the chocolate filling:
– 200 g of dark chocolate
– 135g unsalted butter ointment
– 125g icing sugar
– 1 egg yolk
How to prepare the chocolate wafers?
– Heat milk and sugar over low heat and let this preparation melt.
– Mix the flour and salt in a bowl and add the milk and sugar.
– Whip the preparation until you get a smooth paste.
– Cook the waffles in a waffle iron with Wafer plates.
– Once cooked, take away the wafers quickly and let them cool down. Once cooled, you get crispy and rigid wafers.
Preparation of the chocolate filling:
– Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie or over very low heat.
– Add the sugar and mix.
– Off the heat, add the egg yolk and whisk vigorously.
– Let stand and cool before using the preparation.
Once the cream and wafers ready, cut these latter into rectangles to the desired size and attach them in pairs with chocolate cream. Let the wafers harden for at least 1 hour at room temperature before serving them.