Enjoy Delices and Gourmandises’s dietary pralines
Have you ever tasted dietary pralines sold by Delices and Gourmandises ? If yes, you know how hard it is to do without it ! So when you have no more left and can’t wait for your next order to be delivered from your favorite online sweets store, here’s the recipe that will help you prepare these exquisite delicacies by your own.
Enjoy the dietary pralines’ authentic taste
Just like all products available on Delices and Gourmandises’s website, its dietary pralines are prepared using fresh and healthy ingredients and following the traditional recipe, to give them their authentic taste.
To prepare your chocolates, you will need :
– For molding: 400 grams of each type of chocolate (white, dark, milk)
– For the filling: 125gr butter, 125gr fondant, 125 gr hazelnut or praline paste
Preparing chocolate for molding :
– Melt separately the three types of chocolate in a bain-marie (maximum 45 ° in order not to change the taste) and let same cool for a while.
Preparing the filling :
– Mix all ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
Making the praline :
– Line the bottom and sides of the praline molds with a thick, even layer. Then put it in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes to harden the shells. If necessary, add another layer and refrigerate again.
– Using a pastry bag, stuff each shell with the filling, ensuring to let 2mm free to close it and prevent it from breaking during the removal.
– Close the shell with a layer of chocolate and carefully smooth the surface.
– Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, but if you’re not in a hurry, overnight is ideal for easy removal.
It’s that simple to get delicious dietary pralines! And if you’ve missed (everyone cannot be expert at cooking, unfortunately!), Delices and Gourmandises’s team will be most happy to receive your orders!
These delicious Belgian chocolates, flavored with Cointreau, mocha, praline or Amaretto, are sugar free. So you can enjoy them without complex!