Get a healthy dose of protein from Delices Gourmandises Salmon recipe
Trout, grayling, whitefish and salmon… these are the kind of fish seafood gourmet would easily fall with. Healthy and flavorful dish, Salmon is easy to prepare and widely available. Here is the full recipe for Delices and Gourmandises Salmon with sorrel sauce, make your own delicious salmon.
Delices Gourmandises Ingredients
½ cup pecan halves
1 ½ teaspoons dried basil
1 ½ teaspoons dried tarragon
2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
24 ounces salmon fillets (4 6-ounce fillets)
1 cup packed chopped fresh sorrel
¼ cup white wine
1 ½ teaspoons minced shallot
1 cup heavy cream
¼ finely ground black pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a food processor, pulse pecans, tarragon and basil. Blend in butter and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before using.
3. Mist a large baking sheet with olive oil spray. Place salmon on sheet. Spoon equal amount of nut mixture over top of each fillet. Bake 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
For Sauce :
1. In a small saucepan, combine sorrel, wine and shallot. Cook until wine is reduced by half ( for 3 minutes)
2. Add cream, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook 10 minutes until reduced to sauce consistency.
3. Transfer to blender until fairly smooth. Return to saucepan on low heat.
4. To serve, lap sauce over each fillet.