Delices Gourmandises Chocolate Cake
Usually made with chocolate, chocolate cake remains one of the mostly eaten cakes of today with different shapes and sizes. For birthdays or any celebrations, Delices & Gourmandises chocolate cake is a real delight and is available from now on. For those who want to learn how to make the best chocolate cake ever, you can’t go wrong with this recipe. Don’t forget the chocolate frosting step and good luck!
All the ingredients you need for Delices Gourmandises chocolate cake
¾ cups cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 ¼ teaspoons baking soda
2 extra-large eggs
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup milk
1 cup freshly brewed hot coffee
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter two-9inch cake pans (butter and flour the pans).
2. In a large bowl of a stand mixer, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix at a low speed with a paddle attachment until combined well.
3. Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed. Reduce speed and add the coffee scraping the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 30-35 minutes (You can use either a toothpick or a cake tester to check if the cake is done or not)
5. When the cake is properly done, remove from the oven and cool completely for 30 minutes.
Chocolate Frosting ingredients
1. Cream the butter in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Sift together the confectioners’ sugar and cocoa. Alternately add milk, beating to spread consistency. Blend the mixture alternately with the cream.
3. Stir in Vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. (To reach the desired consistency, you can add more cream)